Loading bucket for BERGMANN MPB 906/907
Loading bucket for MPB 906/907
= a hydraulic lift-tipping-device for feeding a Mobile-Pack-Bin (MPB) with
- bulky or unhandy waste, loose materials
- waste which is difficult to lift
- directly from ground level
The tipping process is operated by a lateral keyboard unit. The loading bucket empties completely into the loading aperture with no spillage.
- No ramp or step is needed!
- Waste can be filled comfortably and safely into the loading aperture.
- The loading bucket covers the feed opening completely. An additional cover for the MPB is not required.
- Huge filling volume of approx. 1.7 m³ (technical)
- Well-suited for civic amenity sites: Waste can be checked for sorting accuracy before feeding.
- The loading bucket can be filled e.g. by hand, with a shovel or with a barrow.
Made in Germany!
Exhibitor: Heinz Bergmann e. Kfm.